We finished installing new draperies for one of our clients in Burr Ridge Illinois!
These were the clients requirements:
- Allow as much light as possible to come in the room.
- Unique draperies that will make a statement.
- The draperies must have a masculine feel.
- The draperies must blend and coordinate with the furnishings that exists already in the room.
How did we meet the clients requirements?
- We created panels that are stationary and will cover small part of the window only.
- The design, the combination of fabrics and the use of the hardware is very unique.
- By using faux leather, velvet, nail heads in the cornice and how they all were put together, made the treatment have a masculine feel.
- The room was painted a very beautiful, warm golden yellow, the furniture had brown, gold and salmon pink as far as colors. The chairs were over sized with nail heads as a detail. Our treatment had the same colors, had a nice combination of textures, and the way it worked together it was amazing! When our client walked in the room that is what she said : ” you are an artist!”
See below and tell me what you think: