Tips when you make a decision to create valances for your windows:
- Pick the right fabric for the style you select: for example, the heavy fabrics will not drape well.
- Make sure the proportions are right: For example, when you have a short window make sure not to make the valance drop to low.
- make sure your patterns are right: Large patterns will disappear when you are using the fabric for a tiny valance.
- Make sure your colors are complementing the color scheme of the room.
- Embellish: when you use embellishments, you know that it is an opportunity to be creative and different.
- Be daring, create unique styles and create the WOW factor.
Good luck with your valance project
Call Gailani Designs: (630)420-0800
Fill the form to schedule your complimentary consultation: a complimentary consultation