Whenever we finish an installation, I see the excitement of my clients. They are so excited and over joyed with their new treatment!
Draperies, blinds, shades and shutters, like any furniture in your home, will accumulate dust, and that will take away from their beauty and elegance. Here are some tips to help keep your window treatments looking as fresh as the day they were installed:
- Feather dust, or use an unscented dryer sheet to dust them on a weekly basis just like you do with furniture.
- You can vacuum if your vacuum has a low setting.Oonly use the hose to gently remove dust from the surface.
- Compressed air can be used as well. Office Max, or any other office supply store carries the compressed air cans for cleaning electronic devices and computers. The compressed air is ideal for cleaning cellular shades, silhouettes and shades of that nature.
- Dry cleaning: We recommend dry cleaning every 10 years. If the home owner is a smoker, or heavy cooking is performed close to the drapery area, I would recommend dry cleaning every 5-7 years.
- Ultrasonic cleaning on site is ideal to keep your beautiful custom window covering looking fresh and as gorgeous as the day they were installed.
Have you seen what is available in the market today when it comes to sheers?
Nowadays you can find hundreds of different varieties of sheers, from cottons, linen, silk, and the good old polyesters. Sheer window covering is a great option when you do not want to obstruct the view, yet you do not want to leave the window undressed!
The latest sheer collection out by Robert Allen fabrics (Contemporary Window) has some stunning designs that will make an impact on your window fashion. I have included some pictures of the Robert Allen sheers as well as an arched window dressed with sheers, in Westmont, Illinois, Dupage county.
Sheers draperies with unique hardware could be all that you need to dress that naked window!
Call us for all window covering needs (630) 420-0800.
We strive to provide superior quality service to our clients. Exceeding their expectations is our goal!
These are just a few ways we make our clients happy:
- Our designs are unique! We listen carefully to our clients needs, desires, and aspirations. Based on what we hear, we come up with one-of-a-kind designs that will reflect their personality and style, and more importantly, stay within a set budget.
- We provide quality products: We take pride in providing European, old world craftsmanship, which is a rarity today!
- We select skilled installers: We work with the “creme de la creme” in our industry. Our installers are courteous, insured, certified and have years of experience.
- We communicate well with our clients: We follow-up and keep our clients informed about their orders. We call, mail, email, and send phone text messages. We feel they deserve to know the progress of their projects.
- We are the coordinators for the project: We take care of the order from start to finish. Our goal is have our clients focus on what is important in their lives, and we focus on their project to make sure it is done right and they are happy with the results.
Here is just one of our many satisfied clients: