Finish up your Hunter Douglas Shades with valances or Draperies!
You got your Hunter Douglas shades for privacy and light control, but the room still feels not very homey and lacks warmth and comfort!
What adds warmth, comfort and the feel of down- home, are the textures, patterns and colors. By adding valances or draperies your room becomes more cozy and provide that extra comfort!
Take a look and enjoy the videos below and get some ideas:-
For more ideas or for free consultation and an estimate please call (630)420-0800.
The illustration below is for draperies ordered for a client in Willowbrook Illinois!
Client’s requirement was:
- Keep the window open and not obstruct the view.
- Have swags to compliment the traditional style of the room.
- Keep it simple and not too ornate.
- Enhance the window, and the graceful arches.
- Keep the cost under $4500.00
How did we meet her requirements:
- Designed the treatment to go around the window and kept the view unobstructed.
- The swags cross one another to create opulence, luxury, and richness without adding extras.
- The swag’s style is simple and works perfect with her existing furnishings as far as style and colors.
- The treatment work well with the window it self and it does not fight it.
- The arches can still be seen, and has kept their grace and beauty.
- The client is thrilled because the price was well under $4500.00!
I love it when the client get a lot more than what they expect! And we are here to exceed their expectation! call us for free estimate(630)420-0800.