Often working from home is challenging, you have to be motivated, focused, and organized. Having a well designed office is a must to give you that boost of energy you need to be productive, motivated, and up lifted.
Here are some points to consider:
- Get your office organized! There is nothing more distracting than a cluttered office that will cause delay and aggravation. ( see link below for an organizer)
- Select your color schemes carefully. Choose colors that you like, colors that give you happiness and put you in a good mood. The type of work you do can have an influence on what colors to choose. If you need to be energized pick reds, yellows, tangerines, and colors that have less gray in them, more clear rather than subdued. If your line of work require that you stay calm, then blues, greens, and soft neutrals would be good choices to consider for a calming serene environment.
- Have a theme; select your furnishing and accessories accordingly.
- Vary your texture for comfort and interest.
- Do not forget the ergonomics; treat your spine and joint with TLC. After all safety, comfort, efficiency, and productivity is our goal.
Please enjoy this video of a home office in Burr Ridge Illinois (Dupage county Illinois)
Please call us for all your window covering needs(630) 420-0800.
For an office organizer specialist please call Kim Cosentino (630)968-7557 or visit her web De-Clutter Box