Good Morning Oak brook clients,
Have you thought of having new window treatments, such as soft shades, draperies or valances? Well here are some thoughts for you:
How about adding some embellishments to your treatments, think of the sparkle of glass, the beauty of bead trims, the opulence of metallic, and the earthiness of wood trims.
Do not settle for the ordinary, go for the extra ordinary! Make a statement with your draperies!
call for free in home consultation: (630)420-0800.
Have you considered using woven woods shades for your window covering?
Here are my thoughts about woven wood shades:
- They can look casual or they can be dressed up with silk panels for more formal look.
- They can be banded or trimmed. Adding banding to the leading edges with a coordinating fabric to tie up the room, that can look amazingly good.
- The can be lined to provide more privacy, insulation, room darkening as well as having a neutral color to the out side of the home.
- They are made from natural materials such as bamboo, reeds and other renewable material to take care of our environment and be GREEN.
- There are so many options and many companies that supply those shades with various colors, textures, and qualities. To name few are Hunter Douglas, Graber, Horizons shades, and many more. Call us a free estimate (630)420-0800.